Founded in 1910, the Library is a center for lifelong learning for people of all ages, backgrounds, and interests.
The Collingswood Public Library’s mission is to serve the local community’s informational, educational, cultural, and social needs through open access to a wide range of ideas, resources, and services.
Vision: Collingswood Public Library will be the community hub where neighbors gather to learn, share, inspire, and create.
See the 2020-2024 Strategic Plan Here
- Corrina Barnett, Circulation Assistant
- Kristin Bilson, Youth Services Librarian
- Ginny Brown, Research Paralibrarian
- Jane Caputi, Circulation Assistant
- Renee Crouse, Youth Services Assistant
- Melissa DeSantis, Head of Youth Services
- Carol Ehret, Head of Access and Technical Services
- Sue Grella, Research Librarian
- Quinn Griffin, Circulation Assistant
- Charlotte Northeast, Research Assistant
- Julie Rice, Circulation Assistant
- Carissa Schanely, Director
- Christine Wilcox, Circulation Assistant and InterLibrary Loan (ILL)