Founded in 1910, the Library is a center for lifelong learning for people of all ages, backgrounds, and interests.
The Collingswood Public Library’s mission is to serve the local community’s informational, educational, cultural, and social needs through open access to a wide range of ideas, resources, and services.
Vision: Collingswood Public Library will be the community hub where neighbors gather to learn, share, inspire, and create.
See the 2020-2024 Strategic Plan Here
- Corrina Barnett, Circulation Specialist
- Kristin Bilson, Youth Services Assistant
- Alan Breakstone, Research Librarian and InterLibrary Loan (ILL)
- Ginny Brown, Research Assistant
- Jane Caputi, Circulation Specialist
- Renee Crouse, Youth Services Assistant
- Melissa DeSantis, Youth Services Librarian
- Carol Ehret, Head of Access and Technical Services
- Sue Grella, Research Librarian
- Quinn Griffin, Circulation Specialist
- Kaley Iacovetta, Youth Services Programming Paralibrarian
- Sara Renner, Circulation Specialist
- Carissa Schanely, Director
- Christine Wilcox, Circulation Specialist and InterLibrary Loan (ILL)