- Collingswood Senior Vaccine Registration Hotline Information. Assistance is available Monday-Friday from 9:00am – 4:30pm by calling Collingswood Community Center Director Madalyn Deets at 856-854-4440.
- NJ Vaccination registration (online): https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/vaccine
- List of current NJ vaccination sites: https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/healthcare-worker-covid-19-vaccine-locations
- State of NJ COVID-19 information hub: https://covid19.nj.gov/
- Camden County COVID resources and updates: https://www.camdencounty.com/service/covid-19-updates-and-preparations/most-recent-updates/
- Camden County Vaccination plan: https://www.camdencounty.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/10456-Vaccine-Campaign-FlyerV2.pdf
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 vaccination information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html
The state of New Jersey Department of Health will be opening call centers to assist registrants who do not have internet access. There will be community outreach and technology assistance, and registration will soon be available through pharmacies, urgent care, clinics, and other healthcare centers.
It is not necessary to provide proof of citizenship or proof of address. Vaccines will be available to all who live, work, or receive education in the state of New Jersey. Insurance information may be requested, but is insurance is not required to receive a vaccine.