Lynda.com — a premier online learning resource offering more than 4,000 courses covering technical skills, creative techniques, business strategies, and more — is now available FREE with your library card.
We have added a one year subscription to Lynda.com to help support our community at a time when so many people are looking for ways to expand their skills. Lynda.com offers online learning courses for professional and personal development in a variety of areas, focusing on technology.
Course offerings include:
- Art, graphic design, and music classes, teaching everything from 3D animation to engineering sound to the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and more)
- Help with computer programs, including videos on how to use Microsoft Office
- Courses that can help you in your career—everything from public speaking to marketing to dealing with workplace issues
- Computer programming, IT management (Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X), and web design
- Photography and video… just to name a few.
Click here to get started. You will need your library card number and PIN to login. The PIN is the same PIN that you use to access our catalog. The default PIN is your last name in all CAPS. If you changed your PIN, but don’t recall what it is, we can reset it for you. Please email email@example.com.
You may access Lynda.com on your desktop computers or on mobile devices. The only caveat is that you must use a web browser, not the Lynda app.