The Collingswood Public Library is happy to offer experiences for you and your family outside of the library—and even outside of Collingswood itself, with your library card!
The Museum Pass Program is generously supported by the Collingswood Friends of the Library. To learn more about the FOL and how to support them, visit their page on our website.
The library now offers at least one family pass for each of the following:
- Academy of Natural Sciences
- African American Museum of Philadelphia
- Battleship New Jersey Museum
- Brandywine River Museum of Art
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Mt. Cuba Center
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Mutter Museum
- National Constitution Center (NEW!)
- National Liberty Museum
- Penn Museum (The University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology)
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum (NEW!)
- Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge
Adult cardholders in good standing may check out one pass at a time, and each pass may be checked out for up to four days. For more information, or to find out which passes are available today, call the Library at (856) 858-0649 or check the library’s online catalog.