There are New Jersey Voter Registration applications available at the library.
New Jersey does NOT require any form of identification to vote.
Voter registrations must be completed and sent to the county board of elections and/or postmarked by 10/13/2020.
Vote by Mail Drop Boxes
While you may use a regular post office mailbox, as an additional convenience, the State of New Jersey is providing Vote by Mail drop boxes for each county.
There will be box locations throughout the county that will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through the close of polls.
The locations will be well lit and be monitored by video surveillance cameras.
Tracking Mailed-in Ballots
- Visit the NJ Voter Information Portal
- Sign up for NJ Voter Public Access Account
- Log in and check your ballot
To register in New Jersey, you must be:
- A United States citizen
- At least 17 years old, though you may not vote until you have reached the age of 18
- A resident of the county for 30 days before the election
- A person not serving a sentence of incarceration as the result of a conviction of any indictable offense under the laws of this or another state or of the United States.
- General Election Information
- Primary Election Information
- Election Certifications
- Chronological Election Timelines
- Statewide Voter Registration Statistics
- National Voter information
- FEC (Federal Elections Commission)
Where can you check your voter status?
Where can I download registration materials?
- State of New Jersey Information: https://www.state.nj.us/state/elections/voter-registration.shtml
- Camden County Voter Information:
New Jersey Voter Registration Application (English)
Solicitud de Inscripción de Votante de New Jersey (En Español )
Interested in helping other voters get registered?
For more information on the candidates:
To check the requirements outside of NJ, please visit this site and choose the state that you’re interested in learning about: https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/voter-id.aspx#Laws%20in%20Effect